Long Range Shoot - December

TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
Just in case any of you are looking to learn, or just sharpen your skills.
459e65330ad89b0c5d802e2593e652b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just realized, I forgot the time on there! It starts at 9:00 am

Who’s playing the raffle at the shoot? $10 a ticket, only 150 tickets are going to be sold! I personally have this scope, and it is the real deal. Everyone bring some cash and let’s get this thing raffled off at the shoot!

This helps pay for the club insurance so we can afford to keep putting these shoots on!

d0a9cd8e9855099d1b9b29c090c45cd8.jpg

you guy are safe this year. i have my company xmas party :(

you guys who want to learn how to stretch it out should really go! There are some very talented shooters that are ready to help.

you guy are safe this year. i have my company xmas party :(

you guys who want to learn how to stretch it out should really go! There are some very talented shooters that are ready to help.

Always excuses!

Hmm maybe I can get my rifle put together and sighted in, in time.

Ruger predator 6.5 gonna make an appearance if I can get away early Sunday morning

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu