Long time lurker

Papadeuce

Aug 27, 2018
Carlsbad
What’s up everyone. Been on the site for a little while now, mostly just lurking. Figured I should at least introduce myself and get a little more active on here. My name is Jack, I live in North County Sam Diego. I hunt deer mostly but have been building points for elk and antelope as well. Looking forward to the discussions on here in the future.

welcome to the site

Pd,

Welcome to the SCH...You should try turkey hunting here in San Diego...Like hunting deer that gobble... :joy:

ps...SoCal Turkey Tune-Up March 6th, at Lake Henshaw Resort.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu