Looking to buy a Hoyt!

BoyScout

Oct 14, 2022
Hey guys I tried out a bunch of hoyts and really enjoyed them! Anyone have a RX-5, RX-7, Ventum, or VTM for sale?

Most bow shops sell used ones and will set it up for you. You may want to go that way. If not try ebay or FB. for a used bow.

Love Hoyt Bows, I scored a used Defiant off craigs list some years ago and then had the bow shop fit it to me and dial it in. Was money well spent at the time but looking for a bow press now so i can do all the setup and maintenance myself.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu