Lost hunting dog San Diego

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
Lost one of my hunting dogs last Friday, please keep your eyes peeled when your out and about. She could be in any of the lagoons/beachs between Carlsbad and and Clairmont.

I hope she's making her way to my house in Clairmont.

Her name is Zita she has a collar with my contact info.

Thanks for your help.

SEE PDF FILE BELOW

Attachments

• LOST DOG.pdf
    75.9 KB · Views: 33
  • F10C3525-D923-41D0-B8E9-C85E48A2D021-2859-00000206FBC346F6_zps961df295.jpg
    F10C3525-D923-41D0-B8E9-C85E48A2D021-2859-00000206FBC346F6_zps961df295.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 156
Sorry to hear MJB. Can you post a picture and give us the better description?

So sorry to hear about your dog MJB, I'm on a few dog forums so I will spread the word. Hope she comes back soon.

Thanks for the help!
Hope she makes it back soon my other dog Zoe is sad and is not eating like normal.

Damn dogs!!!

That's a giant bum out. I don't know how I would handle losing one of my dogs. Have you checked any of the shelters? She could have gotten picked up. I hope she's microchiped

I check the shelters daily and have a flyer in their lost dog books.

I can't thank you guys enough for all your help!
Mark

Thanks guys for all your help

its pretty cool when you get a mass email about a missing dog and its yours!

The dog is on CL.

feel free to repost a link to this thread on any site you can think of. Zita is not a lap dog, she is as bad ass a hunting dog there is. Everything from taking down coyotes to pheasants. There is even a video of her dragging a goose out of a muddy field in mexico.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu