Lost in Mexicali

• Thread starter Deleted member 27310
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27310

Someone posted this guy’s photo saying he is wandering lost in Mexicali and doesn’t speak spanish . He is in full camo and they are saying he is a hunter. Maybe someone knows him? 50D06351-DDE8-4DE8-BF71-2A7DB1252706.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: outdoorhero42
yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this for real?

that is me in a few weeks not years

Reactions: TRICER
I hope its a joke. Someone who can afford UA camo gear can probably afford a phone.

Damn... I want some o' what you been smokin' Mang! Ain't NOBODY mistakin' me for some scrawny mofo like this anytime soon!

Y ademas yo si e como hablar Español. Antes era casado con una Guatemalteca. Yo hable Español en la casa por casi 10 años desde 19 a 29 años de edad.

Guys, may be he got a heat stroke or something and lost his bearings...
I know that it sound funny but it could be serious too.
No ID’s on him?
What about his gun?
surprised he hasn't been shot.

so funny story, back in the early 80's south of mexicali we are dove hunting and having a good time. We used to sleep on the ground back then for the sept dove opener. Mid day with temps near 120 a dude walks into camp butt ass naked. Clearly deranged but nice! we put some camo on him and sent him on his way.....

same guy maybe?

can i ask forum janitor to change your name to Beto o Dog

Soooo... what... we're making fun of people for becoming educated and fluent in other languages and cultures now? Hrmm... interesting.

I don't think you understand brother, what I wrote was that I was married to a young girl from Guatemala and spoke Spanish in the home for nearly 10 years between the ages of 19 to 29. This Whiteboy is fluent.

It's actually fun to see the reactions on peoples faces when I speak it with proper accentation and cadence and everything. They trip out and ask me "Are you Mexican??" to which I reply "No.. I actually know how to speak the language properly... because I learned from a Central American." ;)

If you've heard how badly many folks from Mexican states butcher that language... you'd know what I mean.

yes like beto o'rourke.... a white guy who pretended to be latin.

That dude was such a joke! Homeboy was as whitebread as they come. That's what was soo offensive about it all. Besides the fact that he's a Goober and Looney-Bird.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu