Love is in the air...

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
The rut is in full swing...5 days of 28 degree temps ..good thing the heater works in the truck....standby D16ers...I sense trigger time is near once again...

Reactions: Kellendv and TRICER
Matty,

Almost quit hunting when the heater broke in the Ranger.....Good to hear you're at a 100%.....LOL

Go get 'em.

Last edited:
Steve..I'm not much of a cold fan either!! Just locating today..plenty of truck time and blogging time
..lots of sheep getting in my way...if those kockblockers dont wise up
..I may give a big ram the bullet...few small bucks located..looking for Mr. Right..

Oh boy...it was cold..remember fellas
..they never take a step when you break thier neck....resulting in getting back to the fire or truck quicker!!!

.20190102_211118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The old pale face gave him up through the spotter...the rest is history...what a slob....giant body..2fiddy easy..love desert mule bucks...

Reactions: ilovesprig
Beautiful animal! Meat for days on that hog.
Okay, that's it, time to make some calls.
I have family in AZ that I need to go visit.
Well done sir.
-Robert

D16?..on a good day...he has 2 points though!!

.20190104_174438.jpg

And a nice throat patch....jus a reminder.

Took one for the team and waxed this big cull buck...he needed to go as he was porking everything thing that moved and spreading that awful forkassurus gene..uggh!! He had a little crab 3 on his left side that almost saved him...almost...

.Resized_20190104_160623.jpeg

And here's one for all you D16ERS...and there are many...this guy was all fork all day..but out of cull tags...so he lives to pork another day....

.20190104_174438.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu