Making the Difference

surfcity

I don't play nice with baby killing gun grabbers
Jan 20, 2014
Huntington Beach
www.nra.com
When I was a young lad and my uncle was taking my hunting up on the Klamath refuge Black Geese was 2 per person 2 in possession. So if they checked your freezer and had two in the bag and one in the deep freeze you were in Trouble. Now what is it 25 a day? Or something ridiculous compared to just a few decades ago.
Like minded people and true conservationists make a difference. Duck Unlimited has purchased vast lands and preserved that land for you and I duck hunters.
We all deserve a mighty digital high five.
No commie org comes close to what we do as far as keeping the wild WILD nobody.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
I think you mean white geese...I still belong to DU (45 years), but the organization that does the most here in California is California Waterfowl Assoc...Nation wide DU does do a lot for habitat...They also play both sides politically... ;)

Reactions: TRICER
I think you mean white geese...I still belong to DU (45 years), but the organization that does the most here in California is California Waterfowl Assoc...Nation wide DU does do a lot for habitat...They also play both sides politically... ;)
I am talking late 60's early 70's .... You have to play both sides for this to work. The wacko's are loud. I can see it now "Ducks Unlimited allows for thousands of baby geese and baby ducks to be slaughtered annually...." I just looked at a pic of my uncle with 4 honkers.... so I think you are right... Still Amazing on how many geese you are allowed to shoot now days.

I am talking late 60's early 70's .... You have to play both sides for this to work. The wacko's are loud. I can see it now "Ducks Unlimited allows for thousands of baby geese and baby ducks to be slaughtered annually...." I just looked at a pic of my uncle with 4 honkers.... so I think you are right... Still Amazing on how many geese you are allowed to shoot now days.

Only snow geese and that's because they've over populated in their colonies in Canada, Northwest Territories, and Alaska to a lesser degree.

We're allowed 3 dark geese (honkers & specks combined) here in SoCal....20 whites.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu