masks

if we all started wearing masks with 'Trump 2020' on them, how
long would it take experts to decide we don't need them anymore?

just asking.
be safe
If that’s what it will take to get folks to wear masks, I’ll start sewing them myself.

Dont waste your time sewing them I'm MAGA Trump 2020 100% but will not wear a trump mask. Oh my bad when I'm painting, welding or laying fiberglass at work I do wear a mask.

But I will wear this hat I got from a campaign donation when it gets here.
6a514e3bb0c230cf16c7929de024fb2c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: okie and WaterDog
You can be MAGA and also wear a mask, Trump even said so on the TV today... In my humble opinion we need to throw everything we can to wipe out this virus. This will save lives and it’s really the only thing that will get the economy moving again. The sooner we crush this, the sooner we can return to normal.

Reactions: Dawnandusk and okie
I have no need to I dont go around people and we have what groceries we need delivered to our door. And my shop only has 8 of us and I work alone and I live in the country and when I go out it's to hunt or back my truck up to a launch ramp to unload my kayak.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Perhaps when the virus has run it's course on November 4th , we can come up with something for the sheeple to cling on to , like an adult security blanket? I'm trying to get ahead of the market here.

Just need some catchy slogans for the consumers.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu