MASSACRE MOUNTAIN!!!

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Oh boy....after taking care of the business part yesterday morning...I turned the boys and sweet pea loose..a massacre ensued of biblical proportions...I have no idea how a 4by2 snuck in to the 2 acres and this XXL boar hog fouling up the place...but those kids took care of both offenders...#3 did all the whacking..stone cold killer( weirdo lefty)...more later duckers... Going to church this morning... Dear lord I need it.....Screenshot_20210815-104135~2.pngScreenshot_20210815-104434~2.pngScreenshot_20210815-104341~2.pngScreenshot_20210814-113936-063.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go Hatch crew. Glad you got well in time or that place could have been overrun with good deer genetics by next season.
Damn glad we got rid of that buck and that damn boar...they both could have done some real fornicating and definitely messed up the gene pool!! I strive for pure bred Forky's and barnyard looking hogs...nothing for the best for the paid guys.. Gonna try to smack another next couple days..as the other darylick has a tag burning a whole in his pocket...it's a Forky or nothing for him...we gotta get back to our A game around here...stop with the nonsense of 4 point mutants....troubling that gene is trying make a comeback..and what's with the long European snout on that hog?? Sure can tell I've been out for awhile...we,ll get her back in big game shape shortly!! Fact

Way to go #3! Wonder where he gets the trigger hog tendency from.
His old man is a true game hog...apple don't fall far from the tree...was really hoping they'd let me shoot something...I even pulled the covid sympathy card...no dice!! They still COCKBLOCKED me....

Thank goodness, sweet pea the real #1 back in the game. Lord knows we have missed her.....GET IT GIRL!!!

Reactions: HATCHET1

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu