Maybe some good news for Sprig

Tom,

Good news indeed...Now, the decision will be to get jabbed or not...I've had C-19...My doctor friends have advised NOT to get the shots...I do miss this my Canuck friends.....:blush:

.IMG_4222.JPG

Reactions: sportyg and Ahidog
Don’t take the shot Steve ! I know how much you love to hunt with your friends and family in Canada; but since you have already had the flu I wouldn’t chance my well being on some birds !!

My cousin had covid and his doctors recommended he get the vaccine, so he did. It seems the antibodies are not as strong from the virus and only last about 6 months so the vccine is much better. About 63 % of the population has had the vaccine and the only people dying now are the unvaccinated.

My cousin had covid and his doctors recommended he get the vaccine, so he did. It seems the antibodies are not as strong from the virus and only last about 6 months so the vccine is much better. About 63 % of the population has had the vaccine and the only people dying now are the unvaccinated.
What? Then why are they requiring masks for vaccinated people?

Reactions: Designed2Hunt
My wife works for an assisted living facility. Fully vaccinated people are still getting it. It’s a controlled environment the entire staff and residents are bonified fully vaccinated not self attested. When my wife got it at the beginning of the year they said everyone in the house was going to get it and no one else did. Experts still grasping at straws in my opinion.

You do you Steve... Some people are very easy to get mindF@cked by the news, hear-say and what they read on forums ;) . Talk to your fam, doctor & the man above and make your decision then.

Random question to ya'll... anyone know of a person that was saying it wasn't real / anti getting vaccine and has died from that China Virus?

Take the shot stevo..its sodium chloride with some antibody's mixed in...no tracking devices or 5G data infused...( Saline is what we are made of..think ocean) that being said..we have all had the dreaded covid here in the hatchet house..we all have the antibody's....we all got the shot regardless..
We are all still killing stuff monthly..and dove season has not even started yet!!! My 1.5 cents buddy.

Addendum...my older brother who is a tri althete with no conditions had covid for 3 months and was hopitalized for 1 of those months...homie damn neared died...so ya.. that made me a covid believer..and I don't buy into shit ..like Larry..LOL..

Don’t take the shot Steve ! I know how much you love to hunt with your friends and family in Canada; but since you have already had the flu I wouldn’t chance my well being on some birds !!

Kevin,

Long talks with some folks today...50/50 on opinions...The requirements to get into Canada aren't just getting the shot either...A bunch of other BS goes with it.

Damn Matty, where's Larry when you need him.......lol

• Haha
Reactions: HATCHET1
Not saying one way or the other but I have to ask. If the vaccine works so good, why is LA county back on mask mandate? Population control is the answer, and I'm not talking birth control.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Matty,

Every time I listen to these a$$holes, I think of Chuck Heston and that movie......Good night nurse.......:doctor:
So true! I'm sure there are a few that need to look this movie up...damn we old stevo!! Ha!! RIP CHUCK!!

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu