Mesa gun safe 14 gun MBF5922E

HogsHunters

Jun 12, 2015
So I purchased this safe from Walmart for $1100. It showed up damaged as you can see from pictures (all cosmetic) and they are charging me to return it. This is a really nice safe, fire resistant, electrical outlet plug in, 500lbs, etc. Instead of paying shipping and restocking fee I am going to cut my losses and just get another safe. If someone wants it the price is $500 OBO, must pickup.

Having issues uploading pictures PM for details/ pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you located?

*EDIT* - Just looked it up online, seems a little bit smaller than what I am looking for.

So I purchased this safe from Walmart for $1100. It showed up damaged as you can see from pictures (all cosmetic) and they are charging me to return it. This is a really nice safe, fire resistant, electrical outlet plug in, 500lbs, etc. Instead of paying shipping and restocking fee I am going to cut my losses and just get another safe. If someone wants it the price is $500 OBO, must pickup.

Having issues uploading pictures PM for details/ pictures

Send me picture

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu