Midnight visitor

Mud Pigeon

Jan 19, 2015
Not really hunting but my 8mo old puppy went nuts and waking me up to see this guy staring at him right next to my bedroom slider. He stayed long enough for me to get a shotgun and slide the door open. Meant to grab a 3" 00 buck but looked at the empty later and saw it was a steel duck load. Still enough at 10 yards.IMG_3161.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wiley wasn't so wily.......Kents or Blue box?
Slow speed Winchester 4's that were given to me a decade ago and I've never been desperate enough to use them. With the way ammo supplies and prices are that may change.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu