Mmmmmm elk steak

Looks awesome and I bet it was tasty making me hungry too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good Drew. Would love it if you shared your homemade smoked jalapeño recipe.

Looks good Drew. Would love it if you shared your homemade smoked jalapeño recipe.
Super simple just throw some jalapenos or any peppers on a metal tray in the smoker for 30 minutes around 200ish. They will begin to swell up and soften that’s when you will know they are done. I am gonna do some more they were awesome we added the to potatoes, eggs, burgers, and hash browns this week. Also good diced up in tuna fish. Highly recommend trying it out.

If you want to dry them out completely you have to smoke them around 18-20 hours. Then you can basically jar them and use them forever. I would imagine if you smoked them for an hour and then dehydrated them you would get the same affect.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu