Moderna vaccine:(

GUNDOGLOVER49

Aug 14, 2020
Got my second one yesterday, today about 9 am it hit me like a bad case of the flu, bad body aches, chills, hell even my hair hurts. first one, minor fatigue. If this were a three shot deal I think I would pass.

Reactions: CRABBY
Bummer. I knocked out Covid back in December. A little Fatigue and I lost my taste and smell. I was glad to get it over with.

Reactions: longduck
I got the Moderna vaccine and no issues with first one. The second one I had a mild case of flu like symptoms for a day. I hear that the second one is where you will experience more issues because it indicates the vaccine is working

I got my second Moderna on monday and exactly 24 hrs later I had the aches, chills and low grade fever, lasted 24 hours. Muy malo but better than catching the Chinez Crud...

My second shot was the same lasted a few days Tylenol is your friend

There were about 75 people at work that got it and at least half of them had flu symptoms for 24 hours after their second shot

Bummer. I knocked out Covid back in December. A little Fatigue and I lost my taste and smell. I was glad to get it over with.
Same here! It kicked my arse for about three days, but losing smell and taste was not cool... except when someone farted. I had no clue unless I heard it.

Same here! It kicked my arse for about three days, but losing smell and taste was not cool... except when someone farted. I had no clue unless I heard it.
You tested positive for covid and still got the vaccine?

To be honest I have yet to really pay attention to the recommendations in regards to the vaccinations being offered. Is it recommended to get the shot if you have already had covid 19?

You tested positive for covid and still got the vaccine?

To be honest I have yet to really pay attention to the recommendations in regards to the vaccinations being offered. Is it recommended to get the shot if you have already had covid 19?

Brandon,

My doctor said since I had gotten it...It wasn't as necessary to get the shot...He also said that the jury was still out, if you could get it again though.

ps...I will get the J & J shot, if they require it to go to Canada.

just because you have gotten the shot the bug strain could change and the vaccine could become useless, just as the reason they make new flu vaccines every year, because the flu strains change, there is no guaranty. but yes you will be immune to this bug strain if the shot is taken.

I see this like the flu annual flu shot. Except twice a year. While the so called experts are not certain how long the vaccine will be effective, the time line some of them give is about 6-8 months. Read a different article and you will get a different time line. All they are certain about is that they are not certain.

I see this like the flu annual flu shot. Except twice a year. While the so called experts are not certain how long the vaccine will be effective, the time line some of them give is about 6-8 months. Read a different article and you will get a different time line. All they are certain about is that they are not certain.

Makes me wonder what else about it they aren't certain about.

I’ll take my chances, no shot for me.

honestly the sickness is bad for obese or have severe underlying issues. The reason why it hit America so hard is because we are the most obese country in the world. I heard that 80% of covid deaths were to obese people. haha and since that is the case I think you are good.

Reactions: stikbrandon

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu