Monster mash

180ls1

Nov 2, 2020
Poway
Simple healthy recipe you can build on to suit your liking.
- Ground game
- Rice
- bone broth

It’s as easy as adding cooked game and rice in a bowl then pouring bone broth (not bouillon) over it. Adjust the amount of broth to get the consistency you like.

Tonight I added spinach, sriracha and pepperoncini peppers. Sometimes it gets avocado chunks and cholula. It’s tastes great with nothing but seasoned salt too. Give it a shot if you’re looking for something savory.

7BC7E1F4-E33E-4F60-A1A8-28C717F9FCA0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
We do something similar but more like a teriyaki or bulgogi thing. Ground game meat with soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, sesame, ginger and garlic. Then put it over rice with a mix of veggies. Healthy and tasty.

Reactions: 180ls1
We do something similar but more like a teriyaki or bulgogi thing. Ground game meat with soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, sesame, ginger and garlic. Then put it over rice with a mix of veggies. Healthy and tasty.
Interesting. I just tried one the other day with Japanese bbq sauce and shredded carrots and it came out fantastic. Not sure how similar that is or not?

Did you make your own bone broth? I Just ordered some of these blades for cutting up all my bones. I have way to many bones in my freezer and I need to make more bone broth.

Did you make your own bone broth? I Just ordered some of these blades for cutting up all my bones. I have way to many bones in my freezer and I need to make more bone broth.

I didn't, just the store-bought stuff. Have you tried making your own?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu