More health care taxes for citizens, free for illegals

longbowhunter2

Oct 16, 2013
on the mountain
Governor wacky is at it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Dawnandusk
Hey all you Cal. legislators eat your heart out, the Governor of Wis. beat you to the punch and raised the lgbtq flag over the State capital today.

Hey all you Cal. legislators eat your heart out, the Governor of Wis. beat you to the punch and raised the lgbtq flag over the State capital today.

Wisconsin?...Their own LBGTQ-MICKEY flag?...Has every politician gone f*cking mad?...Good grief!

f790202f21bafbef7549ec32fad51133.jpg

Some comments from a friends FB page. This friend is also a programmer, originally from Argentina, who grew up in Canada, and who legally immigrated into the US, and now is finally a citizen.

"People who come here legally, like myself, are the most pissed about illegal immigration. Way to make us feel like suckers for paying our way, doing our part, etc.... "

And I really liked this comment from one of his friends still back in Canada...

"Even as someone who believes in Universal Health Care ( I am Canadian after all ) this is weird, especially in a country where how many millions have no health care at all.

I have no issues with refugees getting treatment they should, but someone who entered the country illegaly? Heck that's not even allowed even up here. Even in Canada you just can't walk into a doctors office and get treatment, if you don't have a medical card you will have to pay up front ( it's so weird when I see it).

I can understand why people would be upset by this. "

Yep...My friends in Canada get their own health insurance (private)…Long waits for "Free" care and any serious stuff.

Fund this guy.. he helps put them in check..
He was the guy behind trying to get Prop 6 repealed. Amazing how all the idiots voted to raise taxes. Him and Travis Allen are trying but I am afraid it is a lost cause

He was the guy behind trying to get Prop 6 repealed. Amazing how all the idiots voted to raise taxes. Him and Travis Allen are trying but I am afraid it is a lost cause
He did recall a Democrat. Kicked him out of office, &.. almost stopped the gas tax. But these devils in office rigged it in their favor.. prop 6..
Don't give up the fight up front brother, we have to do everything we can to stop them or start writing checks to the state........uggggg

New Latin immigrants vote Donkey at a 75 percent clip, so American traitors like Newsom will do all they can to keep that pipeline flowing.

New Latin immigrants vote Donkey at a 75 percent clip, so American traitors like Newsom will do all they can to keep that pipeline flowing.
BINGO! That's the problem right there. Ad he just sees it as ballot numbers. with no thought about the consequences. And he cleverly appeals to all the first-gen immigrants who are already here. That have fam back home. Sad thing is those stupid fools don't realize how their support for him will be sealing their own fate in terms of career and salary growth potential into the future. Not like it matters for them though. Their mindset is different enough they don't mind livin' way too deep up in some home... 3 families each in their own single bedroom, in order to make that shizzle affordable and within reach. Bunch more die in converted garages that were never up to code that end up catching fire. Ask around, I ain't makin' that up.

Interesting read.

Just to be fair. It's all walks of life that show up at the border. Not just Latin Americans.
Case in point I believe I had African somalis by the boat loads head up the PCT at 11 pm thru 3 in the morning.. not to mention Asians, middle eastern, and on. The guy coming here to work the farms is not the threat. Gang bangers, radical cultures that hate Americans in general..

Reactions: ilovesprig
The mafia is a big concern.. chipping people up and putting them in 55 gallon drums with acid.. these are the concerns. Yes in addition all the free loaders coming taking advantage of the free stuff given out by the Democrats.. but who is really at fault here.. it's the traitors in office breaking laws and getting away with it.. while we do nothing.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Just to be fair. It's all walks of life that show up at the border. Not just Latin Americans.
Case in point I believe I had African somalis by the boat loads head up the PCT at 11 pm thru 3 in the morning.. not to mention Asians, middle eastern, and on. The guy coming here to work the farms is not the threat. Gang bangers, radical cultures that hate Americans in general..
Agreed, I was only citing the statistic I saw, which was from a survey of Latin immigrants. I believe the dems in Sacramento would give free stuff to martians if they would fly down here and vote Donkey.

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu