Mount Laguna Problem

ppbets

Nov 12, 2012
So this year I was visiting one of my spots I have by Laguna near the road , and I find 2 cams nest to my treestand 1 at 15 yds and other at 40 also recovery trash (bottle cans from there ) so I let the owner of the cam many messages pointing with my fingers where my treestand is , but he dont care and still using my treestand , I back and do same think than last time on his cam , but cams still there when back trash too, so I point my treestand and his cams and finger on my neck like I destroy your cams, season is over and know 2 months later a friend told me than this guy have a blind up there and its destroy for someone and he have me on the cam , he say have video so I say ok should to me the video and he only have my pic when I was pissed off because this guy its hunting my spot all weekends, so history is not finish he also told a friend about Game Warden is looking for me for no idea what reason, and he told my friend thant he was on bike gang or somethink weird and he kick dfhjdjhdfk , so I talk Game warden and all its fine so its looking like this guy what my chair and want to take me out from laguna or something what doyou do report cops by pine valley , just let it go or what I can do. or go by my way !!

I report stolen treestands before also cams this year from me and friends in Laguna area we are in a big group of friends 9 guys up there in the area than we care each all the time and this happen to often now I need fight with and idiot than want keep my chair.
I send pic he sent to me, thats my on the cam looking his cam , and even after that hes cams still there on my treestand .IMG_7944.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
So this year I was visiting one of my spots I have by Laguna near the road , and I find 2 cams nest to my treestand 1 at 15 yds and other at 40 also recovery trash (bottle cans from there ) so I let the owner of the cam many messages pointing with my fingers where my treestand is , but he dont care and still using my treestand , I back and do same think than last time on his cam , but cams still there when back trash too, so I point my treestand and his cams and finger on my neck like I destroy your cams, season is over and know 2 months later a friend told me than this guy have a blind up there and its destroy for someone and he have me on the cam , he say have video so I say ok should to me the video and he only have my pic when I was pissed off because this guy its hunting my spot all weekends, so history is not finish he also told a friend about Game Warden is looking for me for no idea what reason, and he told my friend thant he was on bike gang or somethink weird and he kick dfhjdjhdfk , so I talk Game warden and all its fine so its looking like this guy what my chair and want to take me out from laguna or something what doyou do report cops by pine valley , just let it go or what I can do. or go by my way !!

I report stolen treestands before also cams this year from me and friends in Laguna area we are in a big group of friends 9 guys up there in the area than we care each all the time and this happen to often now I need fight with and idiot than want keep my chair.
I send pic he sent to me, thats my on the cam looking his cam , and even after that hes cams still there on my treestand .View attachment 48011
Ppbets
Time to move on my friend, it's not worth it. Public land and no one owns the spot. Look for greener pastures.

I am the guy on that pic I send it, just over my right shoulder 14 yds is my treestand , Im be there for 7 years so this guy come and install this cams next to me , and now he say I destroy his blind I pay 10 times the price of his blind if he can prove I was there, crazy peopple.

This should be good....:innocent:

ps...The guy may be a jerk, but this is public land...SO, it's not YOUR spot...Just sayin'
But is my treestand what he use , he didnt respect me, or even others in the area, Iblock my treestand for sure with some steel plate.

This is like that time I hunted wister and some dude was in my blind so I..... Oh never mind it's not like that.

Reactions: 2dogs1name

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu