Mount Laguna RX

Bill S.

Nobody likes a road hunter
Jul 19, 2013
East of east county
Hey I just want to prevent some property damage for some of ya’ll. A little birdy tells me the USFS will be conducting a prescribed fire this Wednesday 11/28/2018 on Mt. Laguna. I know many cameras are commonly 2-4 feet off the ground so damage is very probable, and more importantly for safety concerns, tree stand ladder straps could be damaged. Exact location is down Los Huecos rd. on the north side, west of the forest service station. This will be one of many prescribed burn ops for this fall/winter. Sorry for such short notice, if I find out more in the future I will relay what I know. Happy hunting amigo’s

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu