Mountain lion shot

Ocurtis

Dec 28, 2016
San Diego

Guy shot a mountain lion and gets 30 days. Here is the best part of the entire article
e1d6c5e1d04f0e401e07fbf83ebbf5fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Game and fish can either have a pro-hunting policy, or a pro-poaching policy.

So he make the right think, he call DFG and he is in jail ????

Guy shot a mountain lion and gets 30 days. Here is the best part of the entire article
e1d6c5e1d04f0e401e07fbf83ebbf5fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that and couldn't help but laugh, what a joke.

Largest population of Mountain Lions in the country, yet they are nearing ESL listing? Yeah, makes sense.

They need their space too....man has encroached upon their environment at an astronomical pace...

Balance of population is required. The mountain lions are slowly taking the deer herds down at a very fast pace.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu