My Birthday Weekend Down South

Man thats alot of bird..good job.

Oh hell ya, good friends, good dogs, good hunting and good food. Add a few adult beverages and it's all good.

Looks like an action packed birthday good for you congratulations! And happy birthday.

Thanks for the nice remarks. It’s one of the best quail seasons I have seen down in Baja. They were like ants everywhere we went. You couldn’t drive 100 yard in some areas without seeing another covey.

Thanks for the nice remarks. It’s one of the best quail seasons I have seen down in Baja. They were like ants everywhere we went. You couldn’t drive 100 yard in some areas without seeing another covey.

That's what I miss most about not hunting Mexico any longer.

no reason to go to mexico ever for anything!!!!!!!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu