My Country Club - MCC

AndyK

Nov 25, 2018
Hi All,

Was curious if there are any current members of MCC on here and if they are still an active club/accepting new members. I've tried to get a hold of someone there for info but no luck via email or voicemail....

Hi All,

Was curious if there are any current members of MCC on here and if they are still an active club/accepting new members. I've tried to get a hold of someone there for info but no luck via email or voicemail....

ilovesprig, can help you out. I know he’s a member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Andy,

Welcome to SCH

MCC has openings.....Just call 760-783-3503 after about 10:00 am.....Here's Janice's cell phone (760-822-3662).....Larry Whyte will give you a tour of the properties (Mesa Grande, Palomar Mt, and VID).

ps....Twelve 3x or better bucks were taken this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: longbowhunter2
thanks everyone! - Does anyone have any insight into the turkey, small game/upland game and predator hunting opportunities within the club areas?

thanks everyone! - Does anyone have any insight into the turkey, small game/upland game and predator hunting opportunities within the club areas?

Turkey hunting has been a little off from the hey day of turkeys 5 years ago....Still better than 90% of San Diego Co.

Small game/ upland has been good when it comes to rabbits, band tails, & dove, but quail hunting has been off( like turkeys) because of the drought.

Predators like coyotes & bobcats are plentiful....Very few members hunt them....Can't shoot bobcats on VID lands....Lots of ground squirrels too.

Don't know if you hunt ducks or fish, but your membership allows you fish & hunt Lake Henshaw ($50.00 & $10.00).

ps....Deer hunting is included.

.013.JPG010.JPG005.JPG004.JPG006.JPG008.JPG050.JPG

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu