MY KINDA TURKEY HUNT!!

Thats a nice looking bird for sure. I'm surprised you even have the energy to pull the trigger with all the driving you do.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
do to the fact that I did not have the 3 kockblockers with me..i actually got to shoot something..and yes..im exhausted..had to walk about 100yds..uphill!! not gonna do that again anytime soon!!

The Turkey looks stupid... is that a new white buffalo? I thought the old was a good ol' round body?

Never owned a round body..but this is my 3rd buffalo over the years....the boys just bought a Nissan, told me chicks dig it.....no comment.. and that dumb bird was stupid enough to end up in the back of the truck,,thats for sure..big dummy.

Old cherokee secret...shhhh!!! Old Palomar mountain has been good to me over the years...

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu