Need LH bow info for daughter

Ofdscooby

Oct 28, 2018
My daughter wants a compound bow. She's Left handed and I have only looked at some cheaper ones while we were passing through Sportsman's Wearhouse. Any thoughts I want something that super adjustable for length and poundage as she is only 14 now but defiantly a future bad ass. I should also mention that I'm not willing to drop a ton on a hobby that may not materialize into anything more than some back yard shooting.

I bought the diamond edge 320 when I went left handed didn’t want to spend a lot if it wasn’t going to work besides the plastic limb pockets it’s a shooter no bow press needed adjustable for a wide range of options. I was surprised for sure and would recommend it for sure

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu