Need new knockers

HortoTheSlayer

May 17, 2018
Boise Idaho
Looking to upgrade my binos and interested in the Vortex 10x42 diamondbacks. Been seeing some for under $200 online.

Thought I'd see if someone on here has some they want to get rid of before pulling the trigger on them.

Think those were a tad out of my price range..glad they went to a good home tho.
Guess you never held a pair of Liecas and looked down the tubes. I own a pair of those and hang them around ny neck when in open country. That was a ripping deal and why they were gone so fast. That could have been the last pair you ever needed to own unless you live into the next century. I get the budget thing but with glass buy once cry once.

Reactions: JakeSCH and TRICER
Guess you never held a pair of Liecas and looked down the tubes. I own a pair of those and hang them around ny neck when in open country. That was a ripping deal and why they were gone so fast. That could have been the last pair you ever needed to own unless you live into the next century. I get the budget thing but with glass buy once cry once.
Can’t wait until they make glass that filters heat waves.

Believe me I am sure they are great but I'm worried about spending the $200 so maybe one day my budget will be higher but in the past hunters killed plenty of big game with no binoculars.. The vortex would be a big step up from my bushnells.

The 10x42 Diamondbacks are a solid entry. You can't go wrong with 'em.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu