Need taxidermy - will trade

WaterDawg

Nov 20, 2016
Are any of you guys taxidermy hobbyists? I realize this is a long shot but I have a 3 lb crappie in my freezer I would like mounted, but can’t really justify paying $375 right now for a professional job. I’m willing to trade if there are any takers. I can take you on a local ocean fishing or lobster trip in the Whaler. Or I have a Mossberg 12 guage pump I’ll give up. Or whatever else we might agree on. If you do legit work, I’ll trade something legit. Thanks!

Yeah, I would stick with the legit comment at the end.

I always feel like the worst thing people can do is use a "so so" type taxidermist. The mount is art and when they look bad it really stands out.

With that said.... I hope someone who does fish well is willing to trade.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I would stick with the legit comment at the end.

I always feel like the worst thing people can do is use a "so so" type taxidermist. The mount is art and when they look bad it really stands out.

With that said.... I hope someone who does fish well is willing to trade.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks Nic, you make a great point. My dad always says “anything worth doing is worth doing right”.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu