New and ready

Ed Marr

Aug 17, 2020
So I’ve tried a few other hunt buddy sites and most all folks wanna do is chat , hell I can do that with my wife , no one wants to get to know ya and check it out so I’m hoping that this works out, in 63 retired in good physical shape love all types of hunting , don’t care what race or gender just wanna get to know some folks with same interest, not looking to steal your honey hole got more class then that but do want to learn a few areas close to me here in spirt lake Idaho two weeks till bow season opens hope I have some company

@Ed Marr the quickest way to develop a hunting relationship is to invite folks to go scouting with you. This way you are finding and sharing spots. There are a lot of folks on SCH that are willing to scout. It is a great way to get acquainted and then decide if being around a person toting a gun is a fit.

Also get involved with some of the different organizations/banquets etc.

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu