New dog

There were more in the litter left on Friday. If any hunters are interested in one, I can put you in touch with the owner. Just PM me.

Can't wait to see what he looks like when he's full-grown...... Short hair red dog?

Can't wait to see what he looks like when he's full-grown...... Short hair red dog?
Took after the GSP in looks. Short hair but liver all over except for white toes on one hind foot and a white spot on the chest.

Sad to say, Axl will be my last dog. At my age I don't think it would be the thing t o do. I don't have the energy to put into a new puppy that they require. My friends in Payson have a 8 month old standard poodle and they are having puppy regrets. They have even told me, one day they think about getting rid of him, the next they change their minds. I think, getting rid of him would mean they made a mistake and neither of them will ever admit that. My wife asked if I might be interested in seeing if I could find a two or three year old dog so I wouldn't have to go through the puppy stage. I told her, that's not how I do it, I don't want someone else dog. Yup, Axl is my last dog. I think hunting is going to loose some of it's allure. Nothing like hunting over a good dog. :worried:

Half hound half heeler?

Your in for a ride.......I've got some friends in bear country that love that mix!

Half hound half heeler?

Your in for a ride.......I've got some friends in bear country that love that mix!

Blue heeler & red heeler... I'm too smart to get into hounds. I have friends with hounds... Ed F

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu