New FroggTogg Waders size 11 FREE to a good home

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
Brand new FroggToggs pvc waders free to a good home. size 11. Not breathables but they should work ok for around socal. OC f2f pickup. i drive all over the damn place so anywhere in oc is cool.

hit me up!

JR hunters get first dibs

Last edited:
Brand new FroggToggs pvc waders free to a good home. size 11. Not breathables but they should work ok for around socal. OC f2f pickup. i drive all over the damn place so anywhere in oc is cool.

hit me up!

JR hunters get first dibs
I'll take them. Ed F

Reactions: ilovesprig
copy that...
sold to Ed

Ok ed used the waders one time on his trip

they are back at my house in south OC and available this time slightly used but still FREE

i would think getting something @BOWUNTR had worn would make them worth more :)

Reactions: ilovesprig
Ok ed used the waders one time on his trip

they are back at my house in south OC and available this time slightly used but still FREE

i would think getting something @BOWUNTR had worn would make them worth more :)

Bill,

$hould have had him autograph them......Ed F...... :joy:

Reactions: Aeon

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu