New from Santa Clarita

rebruce

Nov 15, 2012
Hey y'all, I'm getting my license on the 30th, it cant come soon enough. Wheres there a good place to duck hunt in Cali? My brother is in the USAF and just moved to Vegas from Alaska and i wanna take him duck hunting. Where are the good spots?

The Kern refuge is probably your closest best choice, Take a drive and visit with the staff ask questions and they will tell you what they know. Persevere, watch and learn. Waterfowling in this part of the world can be very rewarding but it takes effort

thanks for the tip, Ill have to check it out, I'm very excited to be apart of this website and share info as i come across it!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu