New Mexico Deer 2020

Wister Junkie

Nov 2, 2016
My dad has never killed a deer, so we are headed to NM in the morning. Gonna scout Friday and hunt starts Sat. We are going guided for the first 2 days. Hoping to find a good buck for dad, I'll try to blog daily. Also gonna try to fish the San Juan if we get time. Good luck to everyone going out this week. I'm gonna miss getting annihilated by mosquitos at Wister!

Good luck. If I remember correctly non res have better draw odds if they use a guide. Did you go that route and only have to use him 2 days?

Smart move going guided...hope pops smokes a dandy!! Post when you drop him!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu