New Mexico Draw Results are in - Who Drew What??

I will put in the guide draw for archery elk, all other would be DIY Rifle hunts with the exception of black bear and Javalina.

Liddy

Well. I didn’t draw for spring bear here... put in for rifle deer and archery elk near my university. Still trying to fill my javelina tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well. I didn’t draw for spring bear here... put in for rifle deer and archery elk near my university. Still trying to fill my javelina tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you in New Mexico, if so what part of the state are you in?

Liddy

I’m in! Barbary sheep, rocky/desert BH sheep, oryx, ibex, elk this year for me! Let’s hope I get at least one. NM is probably my favorite draw every time you apply you feel like your actually going to draw.

Reactions: TRICER and Liddy
I’m in! Barbary sheep, rocky/desert BH sheep, oryx, ibex, elk this year for me! Let’s hope I get at least one. NM is probably my favorite draw every time you apply you feel like your actually going to draw.
Absolutely, always feels good to know you have a chance!

Liddy

Reactions: baboltin
That’s because you have to front the money hahahaha

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu