New one for me

Ofdscooby

Oct 28, 2018
Had a call this afternoon from AZ game and fish. Gal called and said that I had received a depredation tag for 4B a cow hunt. I replied with “sweet” then she told me the dates. Then she goes “wait did you already shoot an elk in AZ” and I said “yeah last week”. Then she said “oh sorry you can’t shoot two elk in a year.” Then she hung up leaving me there with blue balls. I thought I scored an easy meat hunt but I guess not. Anyone have this happen.

• Wow
Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
How far out were the dates? It said short notice on the form. I think when I was looking into it it counts to your limit, the tag just cost less. Been awhile since I looked into it. Still $20 to put in for it?

Designed to hurt man...I hate AZ..

Dates were Dec 17th to 27th or close to that I forget once she told me never mind you can’t have it anymore I zoned out.

• Haha
Reactions: HortoTheSlayer

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu