New SCH Swag - Need input

I'd like stickers of differing variety. For my back window of my truck, for my meat freezer, my kid's room, my garage, potentially the stock of my gun. How about we have some design contests too?!

Hats, Hoodies, Long Sleeves / short sleeves, bags - camo, camo, camo.

I know SOME on here are camo haters, but the masses do enjoy camo!

Thanks for this SCH!

I would be up for supporting the cause, as long as you get Double Xtra Fat Kid I am in!!! on a serious note I would definitely rock a SCH sticker and always gotta have the hoodie.

I agree with Breacher on flexfit hats. Would also love to see bumper stickers. What about coozies for drinks?

camo had, long sleeve T, camo fleece or other quiet fabric non-cotton mid layer? I hate cotton for most clothing, but I'd buy to support SCH :)

SCH lucky boxer shorts ? My old green ones are not working this season.

I'd get a camo hat and long sleeve hoodie in camo or olive green. I don't know about the boxer shorts though... unless they make the deer flock to where ever I go. ;D

I'd get a camo hat and long sleeve hoodie in camo or olive green. I don't know about the boxer shorts though... unless they make the deer flock to where ever I go. ;D

Maybe you can get them scented with buck lure! ;D

Sent via Tapatalk

The new shirts are awesome. And the hoodies are so comfortable. They are the Hanes Ultimate's. Nothing but the best for the SCH members!

I want a good speedo. Maby sch on the butt or nugget pouch. My hunting partners are giving me grief for what I've been wearing pheasant hunting. I think speedo will make everyone happy. Not too picky on color as long as you could see the logo.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu