New to SCH

Santa Chris

Santa shoots a PSE
Oct 28, 2012
Orange
www.tiburonengineering.com
I just found SCH and like it very much. The site is professional and complete. Nice to find for a change.

I'm a real bearded Santa and am very close to starting my run at the Westminster Mall for 2012. First day this year is November 9, there should be a law!

This old guy likes to hunt but hasn't had many opportunities. I've learned to shoot a bow (PSE) and actually bought tags this year for the first time in over 30 years. I hunted the Julian area off of Rocky Peak Road for nothing the early season. I did see plenty of does, always on the other side of the fences but not one buck. My old fluffy body isn't suited for the steep canyons but I've found several areas with deer sign close to the roads. I'd like to find different areas to look at that are areas I could access. Any information would be appreciated.

If anyone knows of or has private property that would allow a respectful old fat man to hunt that would be my dream. I don't move fast enough to do any damage and I always carry out more than I bring in. ALWAYS!

I'm also in the market for a duck dog. I'd prefer a pup and want to deal with a pro. No puppy mill for me.

Any input or information is appreciated and could get you a bonus on Christmas.

;D

Welcome to the site...gotta ask the question. What happens if you feed your reindeer bean burritos on Christmas Eve? ;D ;D

Santa shoots a PSE...................................... You should be getting paid to endorse stuff. You're Santa !

Welcome to the site.

How awesome would it be to have Santa post a pic with a Buck right before X mas ! Stick that red hat in your hunting pack for good luck, and it would make a great picture that would go crazy on the web. Good Luck !

It would be awesome, but it can't happen. I'm camping with the grand kids Thursday to Tuesday in a State park and then have to tie up all the loose ends before I start on the 8th.

However, come December 26th I wouldn't want to be a deer anywhere around Santa!

BTW: Those who leave coconut cookies for Santa will get coal!

Hey Santa! thank you for your nice comments about the site, I'm sure you'll find the website very useful and will be able to get you in an easy hunt so you can enjoy it. Come on guys lets help Santa here to make his hunting wish come true!

Papi

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu