New to the Forum

BubbaEff

May 4, 2020
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I am new to hunting. Went on my first hunt last year (Antelope, Wyoming) at the age of 51 (better late than never). I had a great experience, and my family and I have really enjoyed the harvested meat. I have a lot to learn and I believe this forum will be a good resource for me to learn about hunting locally. Looking forward to putting in my time this pre-season to start the learning process. I hope to hunt Wyoming Antelope again in the fall (if successful in the draw) and I plan to hunt D16. Otherwise, I just started the process of accumulating preference points so I suspect it will be many years before I am able to hunt one of the more in-demand zones. Best wishes to you all for a great hunting season!

Welcome to SCH its great site with tons of information and great hunters & fisherman.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BubbaEff
Welcome....plethura of D16ers here for sure...stay the course..it will happen.

Reactions: BubbaEff

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu