New to the forum

Hoghead

Sep 17, 2021
Hello everyone new to the forum from central California. I hog hunt and deer hunt.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Sad to hear. Like getting information from multiple people always good to remember that I don't know everything.

I hunt hogs weekly deere hunting is a side thing or me lol. Thanks for the welcome.

@Hoghead try the mobile site instead of tapatalk ... its pretty functional and tapatalk is not listing to your every word and selling your data ;)

many of you use a program/ app called tapatalk to access this site. There is zero reason to use it. Taptalk was pretty useful back before forums had responsive software. Many old forums do not display nice on phones and tablets. Our forum does display correctly and with full functionality. we worked very very hard and spent a lot of money to get the site to where it is now :)

There are a few downsides to tapatalk. One they steal our content and ad money. If you click ads on tapatalk they get the cash! They also have access to everything you type or send in here. that includes pvt messages. Tapatalk is a middleman. I would remove the tapatalk compatibility but so many of you use and will not stop so i leave it on

Hog hunting on public ground is tough. I don't want my hunting to be a job I think that would ruin it for me. I would have to burry someone if they shot one of my dogs too they aren't replaceable.

Reactions: IVhunter
Hog hunting on public ground is tough. I don't want my hunting to be a job I think that would ruin it for me. I would have to burry someone if they shot one of my dogs too they aren't replaceable.

Definitely will ruin it ..I like my dog too.

A few pictures
943249660bc2aa28a4d9af04acc2cb8b.jpg
11af45a247eeaafed590c72967f3b487.jpg
ba6fc1e98e9c65c428df7e468438936d.jpg
7c3a6943aaaf95c3505feb872fe03043.jpg
b72667fe066745e6bd26807c32ad10a2.jpg
397e20f7492fcd668f90f6e3bb1c888d.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu