new year, more opportunities

Sdhunt17

Dec 25, 2017
San Marcos
dang what a year. sure did some deer hunting this year and got pretty close. had a couple shots but i was able to figure out how much you can get away with a deer. had one memorial stalk, had a bob cat in my sights and found more sign. 2019 was great filled with different experiences, from making new friends via SCH, to seeing deer to hunting AZ. next year will the year i drop a deer. 2019 was yet another building year. no disappointments just fun times outside.

2.jpg
hope this guy had a good new years.

have a blessed year SCH!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 41
Lifestyle indeed! Because it's you getting out and actually doing some living and making memories and having supercool experiences!

Most of the supercool stuff I'm so glad I got to experience was from being able to hold absolutely still while in the concealment gear! It's like your cloak of invisibility! Feels so cool to having both critters and people passing by super close and not even know you're there!

Or the glassing up a deer with the 15's that can't see you!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu