Nightforce Sale

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
My buddies over at muzzle-loaders are having a pretty good sale on Nightforce scopes if you are in the market check it out.

My buddies over at muzzle-loaders are having a pretty good sale on Nightforce scopes if you are in the market check it out.

Nice! I think for next year I am going to pick up the NX8 2.5 to 20 for Alaska....

I could get my 338 barrel cut down to 20 in" with no muzzle brake....that would work

Reactions: TRICER
You will want a break on those too.

For sure. Might be one that has a muzzle brake that gets removed for hunting season. I’ve shot my buddies old unbrakes model 70 in 338 enough times to know what I am signing up for.

Basically this exact rifle with a 10 oz Bushnell scope from the 80’s.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu