Not good for youth!

longduck

Jan 4, 2018
Gavin Newsom signed AB 2571 into law last week under an emergency order to have the statute go into effect immediately. Any promotion of firearms to those under 18 years of age may lead to fines of $25,000 per incident, it states.Jul 9, 2022

Not good for the future of our constitutional rights. California violates our rights with impunity. I am so confused.

It puts the lotion in the basket..it does what it's told ..or it gets the hose..it does this now..

Reactions: blazintowers
So how does this or how did this effect the Rauhaugees youth fair ? I took my kids to this event when they were younger and it was GREAT ! Can't imagine going to the event and not seeing a single firearm.

Reactions: Designed2Hunt
So how does this or how did this effect the Rauhaugees youth fair ? I took my kids to this event when they were younger and it was GREAT ! Can't imagine going to the event and not seeing a single firearm.
That's what happened Saturday. Both grandsons didn't want to go in.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1658082467406.jpg
    FB_IMG_1658082467406.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Angry
Reactions: HunterMcBuckKiller
I'm assuming that the Boy Scouts will no longer offer the shotgun merit badge.

• Sad
Reactions: longduck
Folks , the best defense is education.

Research the bill , who is author ? look at the their past a present voting record.

Often times bills such as this get by because the majority of the public have no idea just how aggesive some of these politicians are with their agenda.

This particular author is on a crusade and is currently incredibly active.

I think this is a clear 1A violation so I am hoping we can get it knocked down pretty quickly. 1A seems to get a little more slack in CA than 2A.

Not a bad time to chip in to the CRPA who is already part of the lawsuit to overturn it.

Yep Evan,

I'd be really curious about how many folks belong to CRPA and support it....I'm guessing not many....This is where we're losing....The other side is very organized and structured.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu