NWTF BANQUET JULY 13 help

MAG 1

Sep 1, 2016
All right guys, WE NEED your support. This event helps pay for all the other events the NWTF does. Like jakes event, youth mentored hunts, and the TTU. as of yesterday there were only 30 people signed up to come. We are giving away 16 guns and great auction prizes. We need the hunting community to get behind this event

Looking for your support. THANKS

Amazing how we can get a 400 guys for the NWTF Spring Turkey Tune-Up and we can barely get 75 for our banquet.

ps...Despite not being able to go to the banquet...Don Fithian (Bonjour, here on SCH) stepped up and purchased 2 tickets...They have been offered to Matt & Maile at Lake Sutherland for being so receptive to our hunt program there.

Last edited:
I’m Going to try to go and bring the wife if she’s up for it this is week 3 of chemo so it’s anyones guess if she’ll feel up to it.

Reactions: MAG 1
All right guys, WE NEED your support. This event helps pay for all the other events the NWTF does. Like jakes event, youth mentored hunts, and the TTU. as of yesterday there were only 30 people signed up to come. We are giving away 16 guns and great auction prizes. We need the hunting community to get behind this event

Looking for your support. THANKS

Mark,
I can be there early if I could help setting things up.
Just text me the time.

Reactions: MAG 1
I’m Going to try to go and bring the wife if she’s up for it this is week 3 of chemo so it’s anyone's guess if she’ll feel up to it.

Thanks Tom....And thank you for getting the 2 fishing trips on the Daily Double.....Hope to see you both at the banquet.

I sent in the reservation form today. Looking forward to seeing everyone during this off-season time for hunting (except for cottontails and yellowtail).

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu