NWTF BANQUET SATURDAY

MAG 1

Sep 1, 2016
Hey guys we need some support. Come out ,have a good dinner,get a beer , and talk turkey. We need this event to help set up for all the functions we do with kids, everything helps. If you live in Comifornia then you know they are trying to take away all gun raffles at these type of events. We have 16 guns that are for raffle plus many other cool gifts. Turkey hunts, pig hunts, and this a couple of great pheasant hunts.
Please come out and help support.

Mark,

Thanks for posting....A lot of work behind the scenes to have this event and could sure use your support for this NWTF chapter (San Diego).

Again, this just about the only national organization that sponsors local hunting programs for adults & our youth.

Last call......Thanks.

ps.....June 1st is the first day for the sign-ups for the June 23rd JAKES event at Escondido Fish & Game shooting range.

pss.....I will announce more about this, but the NWTF biologist Kevin Vella will be down May 30th. to look for another drinker site on CNF lands.....Anyone that has an idea or would like to help with this project is welcome to do so.

Last edited:
Mark,

Thanks for posting....A lot of work behind the scenes to have this event and could sure use your support for this NWTF chapter (San Diego).

Again, this just about the only national organization that sponsors local hunting programs for adults & our youth.

Last call......Thanks.

ps.....June 1st is the first day for the sign-ups for the June 23rd JAKES event at Escondido Fish & Game shooting range.

pss.....I will announce more about this, but the NWTF biologist Kevin Vella will be down May 30th. to look for another drinker site on CNF lands.....Anyone that has an idea or would like to help with this project is welcome to do so.

Can’t make it to the banquet but Janelle and I can help at the B.B. gun range!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu