Nwtf banquet

Family and I had a great time as well. Older the kids get, the less opportunities we seem to get to do things together as a family. Great people, great time. Thank you to all the volunteers and sponsors!

Reactions: Dawnandusk
Ok, Robert....How many guns did you win?.....:joy:
After 4 beers and 4 guns, I kinda lost track....
My son tells me we won 5 and wrote down the make/model/cal.
Mossberg Patriot .243
T/C Compass 30-06
Weatherby SA-08 12ga
Tristar Cobra II 28" camo 12ga
Mossberg Patriot 300 win mag
Looks like both kids have their own entry level rifles and shotguns now, with a 300 win mag for me on top.
Have to get to Turners sometimes this week to check out what we actually got and load up on ammo.
Fun stuff.
My daughter really wanted that Mallard painting/print so we traded with Ted for that wine rack, so that worked out good.
Unfortunately Ted out bid us on the MCC membership, but we are definitely blessed nonetheless.
Can't wait for next year's banquet. :)
-Robert

Mossberg Patriot .243
T/C Compass 30-06
Weatherby SA-08 12ga
Looks like both kids have their own entry level rifles and shotguns now, with a 300 win mag for me on top.
Have to get to Turners sometimes this week to check out what we actually got and load up on ammo.
Fun stuff.
My daughter really wanted that Mallard painting/print so we traded with Ted for that wine rack, so that worked out good.
Unfortunately Ted out bid us on the MCC membership, but we are definitely blessed nonetheless.
-Robert
So that whole raffle strategy thing worked out? Lol

Reactions: SDLIVIN
Robert,

Are you going to the San Marcos Turner's?....Might have another trade for you....;)
Yes sir, I am.
Used ot work a couple blocks from the Kearny Mesa store, so spent plenty $ there, but now I am out of Escondido, so San Marcos will be my go to.
Let me know...
-Robert

Reactions: ilovesprig
Mossberg Patriot .243
T/C Compass 30-06
Weatherby SA-08 12ga
Fun stuff.
-Robert
ROBERT you can do your back ground check for all at once and only have to pay 25$$

Reactions: SDLIVIN

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu