NWTF Chapter meeting Tuesday 3/28/23

180ls1

Nov 2, 2020
Poway
Greetings!

The NWTF chapter meeting is this Tuesday (always 4th Tuesday of the month) at the Hamburger Factory in Poway starting at 6:30 pm. Most show up early for dinner. You do not need to be a member to join, we love seeing new faces. Looks like we already have a few birds down from both youth hunters and adults. Come talk strategy, what the birds are doing and fraternize with some fellow hunters!

Is that a turkey belt? Like a big duck hanging thing?

Is that a turkey belt? Like a big duck hanging thing?
Looks like it might be..they do make them for turkey..my buddy in GA had one made for me from Twisted Creek lanyards out of Tennessee I believe.

20220420_100202.jpg
20220420_130429.jpg

Man I miss those meetings..I've got a couple weeks until season opens up out here. Went scouting last week and still lots of snow in the mountains. Hopefully it starts to melt off so I can get out further. Heard one gobble and a hen right at first light but never laid eyes on them.

Love it stevo..man there is so Much swag these days ...I prefer the old over the shoulder let's role money shot...hope you slaying them as usual this year my friend!! We gonna get after this week...

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu