NWTF meeting for march 24

**Edit: seems that rules are changing by the day. Seems that city based places are closed.**

In the same report he said you can still be active outside...they are targeting people meeting up to play at the beach / playgrounds.

Last edited:
Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
No disrespect to anyone but shelter in place means just that. Don't go hiking or hunting don't leave home period... The Henshaw cafe was open this past weekend as well as the Hideout biker bar, They should be ashamed of their behavior as they are endangering the public with their antics. This is real and anyone's behaviors that are contrary to orders in place and puts others in jeporady and might lead to someones death. You might be healthy and able to recover but someone you know might not and if you give it to them then maybe you give it to someone you also don't know and then maybe you give it to me when I go pick up my wife's life dependent prescription's and I take it home and kill her because of your foolishness you are all to blame. Everyone just needs to settle down and bear the burden of what has been bestowed upon us. I stand to lose many tens of thousand's of dollars because of this but that is better than being dead or killing a beloved one...

No disrespect to anyone but shelter in place means just that. Don't go hiking or hunting don't leave home period... The Henshaw cafe was open this past weekend as well as the Hideout biker bar, They should be ashamed of their behavior as they are endangering the public with their antics. This is real and anyone's behaviors that are contrary to orders in place and puts others in jeporady and might lead to someones death. You might be healthy and able to recover but someone you know might not and if you give it to them then maybe you give it to someone you also don't know and then maybe you give it to me when I go pick up my wife's life dependent prescription's and I take it home and kill her because of your foolishness you are all to blame. Everyone just needs to settle down and bear the burden of what has been bestowed upon us. I stand to lose many tens of thousand's of dollars because of this but that is better than being dead or killing a beloved one...
I mean no disrespect by this response, just truly curious...if I don't stop at any stores, or even the gas station, but drive out to the middle of nowhere to hike and hunt alone, and see no other people (saw 2 people in 6 hrs 40' away) how is that endangering your wifes life? Again, I am asking only because I honestly don't know and truly want to understand. No disrespect, I would just like to understand more. Thank you :)

I mean no disrespect by this response, just truly curious...if I don't stop at any stores, or even the gas station, but drive out to the middle of nowhere to hike and hunt alone, and see no other people (saw 2 people in 6 hrs 40' away) how is that endangering your wifes life? Again, I am asking only because I honestly don't know and truly want to understand. No disrespect, I would just like to understand more. Thank you :)
I think what you are outllining makes sense and is safe my concern is what I saw on the news about the beaches and parks being crowded and the bar and restaurant I saw open and how crowded the Stater brothers in Ramona was on Friday. Stater brothers should be limiting the amount of people in the store at any one time like Albertsons has been doing.

I think what you are outllining makes sense and is safe my concern is what I saw on the news about the beaches and parks being crowded and the bar and restaurant I saw open and how crowded the Stater brothers in Ramona was on Friday. Stater brothers should be limiting the amount of people in the store at any one time like Albertsons has been doing.
My cousin with his family was one of the people in at Malibu beach this past weekend. I stay plenty away from him.

I'm not complying with stupid orders and laws (yes you ammo laws). Staying away from others, washing your hands, limiting the trips to essential places are smart. However I'm also not going to cower inside my home because some communist pricks said so. I see far too many officials treating this as if it as transferred between people like measles where it is truly airborne for hours at a time. Besides a shotgun works really well for social distancing.

No kidding. Saturday was my birthday, and with limited options for fun, my wife and I grabbed a pizza to-go, some beer, and went down to Sunset Cliffs to just park and chill in the back of the truck for the afternoon. We got lucky to find a spot, like it was the middle of the damn summer, and there were sooo many people it was ridiculous. Almost can't blame the mayor for shutting everything down.

I think anyone that goes out and makes contact physically with any aspect of the public other puts everyone else at risk. Gas pump handles and convience store doors can carry this virus as well as aerosol between two people. Going to a private place and encountering these things along the way thinking its safe and encountering these possibilities leads to the possibilty that the virus spreads itself and it sustains the length of time that quartine will be required. No one is above what the goverment regardless of your affilation party wise as to what they are asking us to do. Two to four weeks is all we need to stop this. All of you that ignore this put the rest of us at more loss of income because of quartine time required and those with health compromised conditions by age or it passing from one to another risk death to yourselves and the rest of us. There will be another turkey season next year..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu