NWTF Monthly Meeting....5-28-19

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Hi guys,

The NWTF monthly & bull session will be held next Tuesday (5-28)….Location is Kaminski's Sports Bar in Poway....Start time is 6:30 pm....Many of us get there early for dinner & drink.

The meeting will probably be a summary of our turkey season and prospects of next season....We also have the JAKES event (June 22nd) and our banquet (July 13th) coming up....We will probably discuss some of the upcoming laws that pertain to hunting coming up July 1 st., as well.

Hope to see some new faces along with our regulars.

Steve
President NWTF San Diego chapter

.011.JPG

I will be there Steve.
I am not going to make it in June for the Jakes event nor the monthly meeting, so I cannot miss this one.
I have some stories to tell LOL

With the end of the turkey season, and the JAKES event coming up this should be a good meeting. Not sure how many more volunteers we need for the event, but this would be a good time to sign up.

Don't Forget the meeting TONIGHT should be a good meeting, looking for some new faces, and of course the old ugly ones.

Who you calling old?
Ugly maybe, but definitely not old.
See y'all tonight.
Done with BBQ for the week though, smoked a couple pork butts and baby backs over the weekend that I'll be eating for the week.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Thanks Robert....Some good stories for sure.

DON'T FORGET, SCH'ers....THIS SATURDAY (JUNE 1) STARTS THE SIGN-UPS FOR THE JAKES EVENT....6:00 AM....GREAT PLACE TO INTRODUCE YOUR CHILDREN TO THE SHOOTING SPORTS.

It was a nice meeting.
For me is always fun to meet new people interested on out sport.
Also I like to bring them together so they don't feel isolated.
Last night I met Zac, Jeremy and one more young man of which I forgot his name and for that I am sorry.

Reactions: Turkeynugs and Zak
It was a nice meeting.
For me is always fun to meet new people interested on out sport.
Also I like to bring them together so they don't feel isolated.
Last night I met Zac, Jeremy and one more young man of which I forgot his name and for that I am sorry.
Nice to meet you Fabian. Kevan was the other one, when we were discussing a familiar topic I realized we already talked before through PM :cool:

Nice to meet you Fabian. Kevan was the other one, when we were discussing a familiar topic I realized we already talked before through PM :cool:
Thank you Zac.
Whenever you come to our meetings never ever sit alone, you are always welcome to share tables even if you don't know the other person. And always invite new guests to sit along.
We will go out one of this days to walk the fields.

Missed it again.. been busy. Will try for the next one and possibly help at the JAKES event but can't make the banquet unfortunately.. wife's bday lol.
Priorities Jason, COME ON MAN... :)
Banquet could be her B'day present.
A nice semi-sit down dinner, auction, who knows maybe she wins you a new rifle... I mean her a new rifle....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu