On day 3

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
Day one I walked over 12 miles and didn’t see anything, not even an old track.
Day 2 I went a different direction and cut some tracks. Tried to track them with no luck. 38374
Day 3 I figured these guys out. Found a group of 5-6 animals at 250 yards. Stalked in to 50 yards of the group. As always you get busted by the one you don’t see.
I was 15 yards from a big boar when he took off and scattered the group. Got a running shot on one at 80 yards and my tag is filled. As I watched my downed pig that big boar walked out and just stood there. 38375
Our group has 2 more tags to fill so back at it.

Last edited:
Dude..im totally serious..i have not touched one in many years....i dont even get to shoot them any more as one of the 3 kockblockers snakes me every time we see one...so..i do what i do best and just stand there...ha! Good job on the rat!

What caliper are you guys shooting them with. Congrats to you and good luck to the other hunters.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu