One for Larry...

I've seen way more this season than i have in the last 40...shocking..that ban must be working...i love CA. Sound decision making payimg off!!

The hypocrisy you guys didn't even know about.
If I ever see that stupid story of his again about the girl that supposedly looked at him though the scope....

I for one, wish he was still here...You got to admit, his answers and questions were always entertaining.
His answers were eight pages long.

Question: Larry, did you go scouting this weekend?

Larry: Well, when the Spaniards came here in the early 1700's there was plentiful game.......

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu