OOPS!!!

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Somebody In some big trouble..
...Oh my..that's a mighty big "black bear" son...yes sir Mr. Green jeans...Just happy he was next to the Road!!!..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230516-160706.png
    Screenshot_20230516-160706.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 72
Reactions: HATCHET1
Had this guy cross the road right in front of us...We were actually barely out of Yellowstone Park...Damn tempting..........:engry-man:

View attachment 58553
That's a phenomenal photo! I've only visually encountered 1 wolf outside of the park (not anywhere near the park). Funny thing is the wolf was quite a bit bigger than any in the wolf pack we watched in Lamar Valley. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: ilovesprig
That's a phenomenal photo! I've only visually encountered 1 wolf outside of the park (not anywhere near the park). Funny thing is the wolf was quite a bit bigger than any in the wolf pack we watched in Lamar Valley. Thanks for sharing.

And, I was driving.......... o_O.............:joy:

montana 2012 day 1 003.JPG

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu