Opening Morning

Professional..even the dove vest is folded...nice..real nice

Reactions: Hunter527
Rad!!! Congrats on the haul.... and yes that's an awesome shotty. I have the same one

Reactions: Hunter527
Grear job Hunter527! I was there yesterday too and only got one and a bunny. I talked to other guys and most of them got between 1 and 3. Weather seemed to keep them on the trees. I may heading to Blythe for the long weekend to see if I do any better.
c216f4756930c42d530cf0bb8adc0aa7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tried my luck in Blythe and got 7 this morning, one I hit with the truck (not in the pic) didn't go to waste, and another 6 in the evening, phone died so no pic.
1a3f381f4e916471a4682dcf17c656ea.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Front grilled dove. Nice!

Reactions: raybasster
Went out with my little bro on the afternoon of the opener. I couldn’t get anyone to help my kids to school so we missed the morning. But the afternoon was on fire. 28 that day and first time using the mojo decoys. They impressed! Went out the following morning for a quick hunt before heading back home and only got 2 each. Altogether a really fun hunt this year!

.90D3908F-6F3D-44D9-A618-66215178052D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu