OTTO Engineering NoizeBarrier Micro V4-11029

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Has anyone used the OTTO Engineering NoizeBarrier Micro V4-11029 ear pro?

Man. That's some language..sorry man..I have not

Let us know how they work if you buy them. Just looked them up, they don’t seem too expensive if they work well and last.

Pulled the trigger. The reviews are too good. Will provide feedback post test etc. @Aeon might want a set of these.

Amazing product. Used them on the range and during the 5 day elk hunt. I had them in my ears for 10 - 12 hours a day for 6 days. I would often forget I had them in. Shot my 30 Nosler with a brake and the plugs worked amazing. Hunted in the wind and I was astounded how well they performed. @Aeon needs to look no further. I purchased some of the Comply foam inserts to increase comfort.

The product is the real McCoy.

$400 to protect your ears, good trade in my opinion. Im curious how the durability is, if they can last 5+ years, this would be a very worthwhile investment.

@NBK is there a way to tether them? one thing to drop one on the ground but swamp water might be :(

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu